Just Released! KMDProjects 2019
KMD Technology Solutions announces the release of KMDProjects 2019. Having served businesses worldwide for over a decade, KMD delivers yet again with the 2019 update to their flagship software, KMDProjects.
Global corporations benefit from the multitasking capabilities of KMDProjects. KMD combines sophisticated project management tools with automatic data collection. It's designed especially for companies with a number of remote employees. Collect data on your employees' progress and results without adding extra steps for them to follow. These enable your leadership team to make wise decisions and drive your business forward. These data capabilities are layered underneath a user-friendly and highly customizable interface.
KMDProjects 2019 improves on its powerful past iterations with upgraded features and dynamic tools. Make the most of project management tools like Gantt charts and Stage-Gate models. Fully customize your layouts or use go-to templates from KMD.
Updated Schedule Management Tools
Keep your projects on track and on time with the best of the best in schedule management software. Updates to KMDProjects include:
- Features that enable you to establish your specialized project plan
- Manage both internal delays and customer-related delays, allowing you to identify trending delays across a portfolio of projects
- Gannt view for project managers
- Stage-Gate options for launching new products
Dynamic Submission Forms
With KMDProjects 2019, you have more control than ever in crafting the forms you use daily. Cut down on the time it takes to create projects by only requesting the information you need for each type of project.
- New flexible submission settings allow control over layout, requirements, guidance and more!
- Each Process Owner can customize to their process or use one of the proven templates
Focus on Team Training/Guidance
Skills development is a hot topic right now, and KMDProjects can help you train your workforce as you go. Practical guidance tools enable you to:
- Set intended goals and output for each stage
- Automatically deliver required forms and templates. This is a significant time saver, as your employees will know where to find the documents and templates they need, rather than searching for them on a central repository.
- Set up custom email formats through which you can indicate critical next actions or specify follow-up procedures.
Updated Scope and Score
Understand your portfolio of projects better than ever with new tools and models:
- New scoring fields to quickly group large project portfolios
- New fields for focused questions to drive more effective scope reviews
- Automatic snapshots at each stage for easy review of changes in project scope
Other time-honored features of KMDProjects include simple to use time tracking spreadsheets, sophisticated yet streamlined internal communications capabilities, and advanced search tools for accessing data and notes relevant to your project. Check out KMDProjects 2019 today!
New KMDProjects Management Software Released for Global Corporations
With a focus on supporting global corporations in project management and trade compliance regulations, KMD Technology Solutions has announced the launch of its latest KMDProjects software, KMDProjects 2018.
New Trade Compliance Tracking Capabilities
With the newest version of KMDProjects, there are now effective templates available for managing technical license requests from the United States government. These licenses, such as Technical Assistance Agreements, require substantial tracking and auditing procedures. Technical data is now collected and easily accessible throughout the entire lifecycle of the license, from the initial request from the government to the report and audit.
The upgraded software also integrates with KMD Technology Solutions' existing template for new product development, providing corporate teams with the ability to track information required by government regulations. Examples of regulations that have strict federal tracking requirements include International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and the Export Administration Regulations (EAR).
New Task Management Features
Along with new technical licensing and global trade compliance features, the new KMDProjects 2018 software offers new task management features for a smoother work flow:
- Improvements to layout and configuration make it easier to integrate into daily, team-based initiatives.
- New filters offer quick identification of upcoming and overdue tasks.
- Tracking options for milestones and deliverables facilitate work completion without wasting time on sorting and searching.
- Identification and classification fields provide many different reporting options.
- Quick and easy project set up options that incorporate lessons learned from previous projects.
New Financial and Schedule Dashboards
The new KMDProjects 2018 software also provides new dashboards for financials and scheduling that offer easy visual indicators of when
- project costs exceed cost projections,
- revenue falls short of sales projections, or
- key schedule dates are missed.
Existing Features Continue to Enhance Efficiency
The new highlights of KMDProjects 2018 software expands upon already proven features, which include:
- Proven process templates for a wide range of Project Management requirements
- Resource , Expense and Sales projections for close budget monitoring.
- Convenient notes section that consolidates meeting minutes, progress updates, customer feedback, scope changes and lessons learned during the project.
- Weekly timesheets that grant project managers quick access to hours spent and progress made.
This simple, searchable solution allows all team members to collaborate on files, notes, schedules, finances and much more. Managers and team leaders can share vital communication regarding the scope and progress of important work. This helps work flow move more smoothly – even for international collaborations ranging from a quick turn-around to 25-year initiatives.
Other customizable options for this new software include modules for detailed resource planning, facility requirements & safety compliance, approvals & audits and more.
Learn More About KMD Technology Solutions
Since 2008, KMD Technology Solutions has provided global project portfolio management systems now used by more than 1,400 users in over 50 cities throughout the world. Their clients appreciate the seamless integration with CRM, ERP, PDM, HR and payroll systems, as well as the more than 2,500 financial projection models to date. The company also works technical service request management with a focus on the aerospace & defense, automotive, building construction, industrial equipment, oil & gas and commercial vehicle industries.
To learn more about the tools available, go here
Since 2008, KMD has built its Project Portfolio Management Systems with a focus on usability. We believe that the best way to get team members to use and enjoy our tool is by making it as accessible and user-friendly as possible. With this mission in mind, we have remained committed to making improvements on our product based on the valuable feedback of our users, and we are pleased to announce the release of KMDProjects 2017.
Brand New Features
Sorting and Filtering
- "Filter As You Type" allows you to see results immediately as you are typing, giving you lightning-fast access to the information you need.
- That information can be filtered with "Advanced Filtering", which allows you to filter one or more columns at once and enter multiple filters into one column by separating with commas.
- "Drag and Drop" grouping makes it easy to hide and show selected sections on command and to summarize and count data items.
- Groups can also be customized into new themes. With multiple color displays to choose from, you will be able to make your pages easy to differentiate and browse through.
- Improvements to the "Filter and Find" feature make team member names populate as you type in their last name, making it easy to find someone on the team with just a few key strokes.
- Our new "Team Member Deactivation" feature allows you to deactivate a team member from your project without being required to remove them from the permanent record. This leaves a tidier and more accurate report of the history of the project than removal does.
- Teams can quickly be put together using the "Quick Add" panel that allows you to conveniently choose from the list of team members.
Improved Search Page
- Great for new team members trying to determine what data is available.
- Lessons Learned can be easily found by searching Notes and Project Folder Content.
- Search results are filtered using the built-in security layer of KMDProjects.
All Added to an Established Program
All of these new features have been added to the list of functionalities you have come to expect from KMD Technology Solutions, including:
The Project List Page - Allows you to quickly open and display your active projects and sort through, filter and update them as needed.
Project Folders, Documents and Files - Have all of your project files in one safe, easy-to-access place. Team members can easily find whatever they need with our advanced search feature.
Time Tracking - Take advantage of a simple, intuitive timesheet to keep track of hours spent and hours remaining on different aspects of your project. Accurate time tracking allows you to gain a deeper understanding of your projects and to use this information to maximize your efficiency.
... and many more!
We are confident that you and your team will love using KMDProjects 2017 on your next project.